Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University takes up it as a challenge to develop essential
skills and help our students have a job for livelihood. We take it as one of the primary
objectives of the Higher Educational Institution to equip the students and achieve a respectful
employment. Keeping in line with this, and as our Vision as well as Mission, we continuously
- Extend guidance for a planned and satisfactory job and career
- Sensitizing the students to changing job demands and the essential skills accordingly
- Motivating and educating students towards new job opportunities
- Guiding the students for selecting the job and career in a scientific manner by using socio-psychological techniques and models
- Helping the students organize career, competitions and job-related programs for the wider benefit of the students as a whole
- Sensitizing students to the entrepreneurship and self-employment
- Introducing extraordinarily successful in careerists and entrepreneurs as role models to motivate for higher goals and extraordinary achievements
- Guiding the students, who are interested in “Earning while Learning”
- Promoting Campus Placement through concrete plans and strategy
- Helping local business, industries and entrepreneurial activities by developing essential job skills as per their specific needs.
Prof. Ajeya Kumar Gupta is the coordinator of the Career Counselling & Placement Cell of the University at present.